Join SGS at Biocontrol LATAM and learn about the latest in biopesticide and biostimlant development.
November 14, 2016, 23:00
November 16, 2016, 23:00
New Ag International, 2BMonthly, IBMA and ABCBio have joined forces to organize Biocontrol LATAM 2016 Conference & Exhibition – the largest international event to cover biocontrol in Latin America.
SGS will exhibit at this three day meeting, held in Campinas, Sao Paulo that features presentations on key current Biocontrol topics delivered by world renowned speakers/organizations.
Conference papers will contribute to our understanding of the role and use of biocontrol solutions in agriculture, including:
- Global Biocontrol Market
- Market for Biocontrol in LATAM
- Main trends in the LATAM industry
- Biocontrol Regulatory in LATAM
- The US legislation, an example to follow?
- Biocontrol as a business – adoption by growers and distributors
- Biocontrol and biostimulants: going together in LATAM?
- Biologicals Production and Formulation
- Emerging technologies in microbials, natural extracts and semiochemicals
Contract Research Services
SGS’s contract research services facilitate the development and registration of new biopesticide and biostimulant products. The methodologies applied in this service can also be adapted to global destination market requirements. Our experts, located around the world, can advise clients on the most appropriate qualification route for a new product, develop the relevant methodologies and compile the technical dossier for submission.
More information about Biocontrol LATAM >>