Meet SGS experts and discuss your next project with us at the American Biomanufacturing Summit 2016, May 10-11, in San Diego, California.
The American Biomanufacturing Summit 2016 is a senior level program designed to provide pharmaceutical biomanufacturing executives with strategic insights and best-practices on internal manufacturing, external manufacturing, operational excellence, quality management and compliance. Network with over 150 of your peers as we explore strategies to maximize efficiency while remaining compliant in an ever evolving environment.
- Align manufacturing & quality objectives to create a culture of quality within your facilities
- Introduce new technologies and methods to cut costs and improve production efficiency
- Develop modeling techniques to achieve effective capacity management
- Examine data integrity challenges for commercial manufacturing
- Streamline scale-up and technology transfer to CMOs
- Define cGMP requirements and regulations for device & combination products
- Create state-of-the-art multi-product operations (facility & design considerations)
- Asses the use of single-use technologies to create flexible facilities
- Improve processes and compliance through a continuous process verification program
- Transition from a traditional to an enhanced approach to quality management
- Identify effective ways to achieve significant improvements in human performance and resource management
Meet and discuss your next project with SGS experts at booth: 9