Join SGS at Cereals Europe 2016 and learn about our customized commodities services.
April 6, 2016, 22:00
April 7, 2016, 22:00
As the world’s leading testing, inspection, verification and certification company, we provide a complete range of services to ensure the quality and quantity of your commodities. We can provide you with customized and innovative solutions – including sampling, testing, inspection, certification and verification – for your commodities, anywhere in the world.
About Cereals Europe
Be sure not to miss Paul Harrison, Vice President of Trade and Logistics at SGS, on 8 April at 4pm, as he participates in the World Commercial Trade Panel: How to Profit and Trade in this New Ag Landscape.
SGS is sponsoring Cereals Europe 2016. In its third year, it promises world-class speakers, crucial S&D figures and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Other reasons to attend include:
- CE ’16 will be attended by everyone from major international agricultural commodity trading firms to traders from small and medium-sized firms throughout Europe and the rest of the world
- The conference will include relevant information for farmers as well as commodity traders
- Network with millers, processors and food companies who have key insight into supply and demand
- Hear about financing issues from trade financiers specialising in agribusiness
- Discuss issues relevant to your business with management consultant firms, IT firms, inspection firms, lawyers, public sector representatives and more
Learn more about Cereals Europe 2016.