Join SGS at Cereals Europe 2016 and learn about our customized commodities services.
April 7, 2016
April 8, 2016
As the world’s leading testing, inspection, verification and certification company, we provide a complete range of services to ensure the quality and quantity of your commodities. We can provide you with customized and innovative solutions – including sampling, testing, inspection, certification and verification – for your commodities, anywhere in the world.
About Cereals Europe
Be sure not to miss Paul Harrison, Vice President of Trade and Logistics at SGS, on 8 April at 4pm, as he participates in the World Commercial Trade Panel: How to Profit and Trade in this New Ag Landscape.
SGS is sponsoring Cereals Europe 2016. In its third year, it promises world-class speakers, crucial S&D figures and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Other reasons to attend include:
- CE ’16 will be attended by everyone from major international agricultural commodity trading firms to traders from small and medium-sized firms throughout Europe and the rest of the world
- The conference will include relevant information for farmers as well as commodity traders
- Network with millers, processors and food companies who have key insight into supply and demand
- Hear about financing issues from trade financiers specialising in agribusiness
- Discuss issues relevant to your business with management consultant firms, IT firms, inspection firms, lawyers, public sector representatives and more
Learn more about Cereals Europe 2016.