SGS at 17th Annual Ground Handling International Conference in Paris
SGS will present SGS ANTARES, its new mobile asset solution at the 17th Annual Ground Handling International Conference, Paris, France, November 16-19, 2015.
November 16, 2015
November 19, 2015
SGS will exhibit at the 17th Annual Ground Handling International Conference in Paris at the Eurodisney Convention Center between November 16 and November 19, 2015 and will be introducing SGS ANTARES, its new mobile asset solution.
SGS ANTARES is a new mobile asset solution that increases efficiency and enhances the safety of ground support equipment (GSE) operation. This service is targeted towards Ground Handlers and Airport Operation Management.
The benefits of this solution are:
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Reduction of fuel consumption (lower costs and increase environmental benefits)
- Reduction of the number of accidents
- Capture of unaccounted charges
- Complete real-time situation awareness
- Offer of a fast Return on Investment.
To find out more about SGS ANTARES, visit us at Stand 28 or visit SGS ANTARES website.
For more information on this conference, please visit the 17th Annual Ground Handling International Conference website .