Black Sea Grain
Join SGS at the Black Sea Grain 2015, being held in Kiev.
April 22, 2015
April 23, 2015
Join SGS at the 2015 Black Sea Grain Conference, being held in Kiev. This conference is one of the largest global grain forums and a premiere agribusiness event in the Black Sea region.
Topics discussed include:
- 2015 crop – decline after the highest production level? Competitive power of the Black Sea region in the light of record high grain and oilseeds production on the world markets
- Forecast for 2015/2016: Weather market? Political market? Key factors of grain production in the Black Sea region (Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan)
- Wide reforms and economy deregulation in Ukraine: results and outlook
- Demand from Asia – key factor determining development of agrarian sector
- Global tendencies of investment flows in agrarian sector: how wide is the gap between supply and demand of agricultural commodities? Directions of current investments
- Cooperatives and large scale farms (agriholdings) in agriculture: advantages, disadvantages, competitiveness. Future of agrarian business in the Black Sea region.