Boosting Automotive Customer Experience
This one-hour complimentary webinar (45-minute presentation/15-minute Q&A) explores the role of customer loyalty programs – such as goodwill policies, warranties and service contracts – in automotive aftersales.
March 19, 2015
January 1, 0001
This webinar covers:
- The future of manufacturers’ warranties
- The role of goodwill policies
- Extended warranties, service contracts and other loyalty measures
- How customers view loyalty programs
- How adding value can help control spending, warranty cost and service contracts
- How used parts sales channels can recover lost revenues and customers
- The need for training, coaching and consulting
Keeping customers loyal to an OEM branded workshop is a key task for all warranty personnel and the majority of aftersales activities. This complimentary one-hour webinar explores the tools that can incentivize customers and encourage them to bring back their vehicles to OEM branded workshops for maintenance and repairs.
SGS Global Sector Manager - Automotive
This webinar will be of particular interest to: aftersales managers, warranty managers, service providers of automotive service contracts and extended warranties, and dealer network development managers.
Session 1 schedule
10:00 pm Singapore (Singapore, GMT+08:00)
03:00 pm Europe (Berlin, GMT+01:00)
10:00 am Eastern Daylight (New York, GMT-04:00)
For more information, please contact:
Global Interactive Marketing Manager
t: +63 2 848 0777 loc. 8772
Cost: No cost