Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting
Organised by the International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association (IBMA) and the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, the 9th Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting ABIM will be held at the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland. SGS can be found exhibiting at stand #6.
October 20, 2014
October 22, 2014
The 9th Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting ABIM will be held at the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland, on 20-22 October, 2014. SGS can be found exhibiting at stand #6. The meeting is organised in cooperation by the International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association IBMA and the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL. ABIM provides an annual meeting place specifically adapted to the needs of the biocontrol industry.
Plant protection with natural and biological systems allows for the sustainable production of healthy foods while refraining from the use of chemical pesticides. The biocontrol industry is based on many years of research and development.
The aims of ABIM are to:
- Discuss issues of common interest, such as regulations and policies
- Learn about new developments in the field of applied biocontrol and related diseases, weeds and pest control methods
- Discuss business opportunities, meet each other
- Encourage interaction between industry, distributors, public funded research, and administration
- Provide a convenient venue for meetings of national and regional industry associations
Who should attend the meeting?
This meeting is specifically tailored to the needs of biocontrol manufacturers and distributors, but also provides an excellent meeting place for interaction with consultants, regulators and researchers.