SGS to Showcase Rail Services at InnoTrans 2014
SGS will showcase its wide range of rail services at InnoTrans 2014 in Berlin, the largest international trade fair for transport technology, demonstrating how it can help with project delivery and ensure continued performance.
September 23, 2014
September 26, 2014
SGS will exhibit the company’s wide portfolio of rail services at InnoTrans 2014, the biggest rail exhibition of its kind. In Berlin Convention, Hall 6-2, Booth 103, SGS’s team of experts will demonstrate the wide portfolio of rail services that the company offers.
InnoTrans is a bi-yearly, international platform for buyers and sellers of passenger and freight transport technology. InnoTrans has emerged as an established international industry showplace focusing on railway technology.
SGS Global Rail Capabilities
At InnoTrans 2014 SGS will showcase its broad range of global rail services that help rail operators, infrastructure managers and financiers deliver projects and ensure the continued performance of their business:
- Certification Services – certification of new/upgraded rolling stock and infrastructure as required by legislation or industry schemes including RISAS and IRIS.
- Assessment Services – independent technical or process assessments outside of a legislative requirement.
- Inspection Services – inspection of rolling stock and infrastructure for a variety of purposes. These services include EMC testing, oil sampling, fire performance testing and NDT.
- Maintenance Services – review, independent validation and optimisation of maintenance activities and facilities to ensure cost effective, efficient performance of rolling stock and depots without compromising safety requirements.
- Managed worldwide Supply Chain services – a bespoke service providing manufacturers and assemblers with access to the largest worldwide network of testing, inspection and auditing experts, providing cost-effective independent technical and contractual verification and validation of components prior to inward delivery.
- Strategic Consultancy Services – a dedicated service focused on delivering high-value consultancy to rail operators, regulators and financiers.
In addition SGS will be highlighting its range of complimentary material and product testing services which meet the needs of manufacturer’s throughout the rolling stock supply chain.
Please join us in Berlin Convention, Hall 6-2, Booth 103, to learn more about the benefits of SGS expertise and services in the rail sector. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin.
About SGS CORREL Rail
SGS CORREL Rail leads the worldwide SGS Rail Group and is an independent verification and validation company in the mandatory and voluntary field, providing Notified Body services, certification of new, upgraded and modified rolling stock, technical assessment, inspection and auditing of products and processes, maintenance optimization and training. In addition, SGS CORREL Rail provides strategic consulting services to the rail industry.
For further information, please contact:
SGS Industrial Services
Global Head of Rail Development
Gee House, Holnorn Hill
Birmingham, B7 5PA, United Kingdom
t: +44 7775 574677