Global Grain North America
SGS will be an exhibitor at Global Grain North America in Illinois, a must-attend event for grain and oilseed trade professionals, which will feature networking opportunities, analyses of trends and developments in key markets and an outlook for the world grain market.
May 20, 2014
May 22, 2014
Chicago, United States
Global Grain will be returning to Chicago, Illinois, for the second year of Global Grain North America. SGS is a proud sponsor of this event, which is a must-attend event for grain and oilseed trade professionals.
2014 Conference Highlights Include:
- High profile World Grain Outlook, featuring industry legends Dave Hightower & Richard Feltes, amongst others
- Regional expert analysis of the key markets of South America, the Black Sea & China
- High Frequency Trading debate featuring Eric Scott Hunsader of Nanex and others
- Trends and developments in the livestock/meat industries and the impact on feed/protein demand from Randy Blach of Cattlefax
- Networking opportunities through a number of cocktail receptions and coffee breaks