Antwerp Biopharma Day
This SGS Life Science Services seminar will discuss advances in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development, latest market trends and steps for moving biopharmaceuticals forward and include face-to-face meetings with experts and key industry players.
November 7, 2013, 09:30
November 7, 2013, 18:00
Join this SGS Life Science Services seminar to discuss advances in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development. Learn latest market trends and optimize your clinical development processes to achieve reliable results.
This exciting seminar will cover crucial steps for moving bio/pharmaceuticals forward and will include a selection of scientific talks, case studies and face-to-face meetings with some of our experts and key industry players.
- Early Phase Drug Development and Biologic Market Trends
- The Belgium Early Phase Clinical Trial Regulatory Paradigm
- Latest innovations within the Antwerp Clinical Pharmacology Unit (PD techniques update, The impact of a GMP pharmacy in a phase I unit, Phase I unit eSource system)
- How to Develop a Biosimilar in 2014?
- Benefits of performing Oncology clinical trials in healthy volunteers
- Viral Challenge testing
- PK-PD analyses - the serious business of modelling
Date & time: November 7, 9:30 - 17:00
Event venue: Lindner Hotel, Lange Kievitstraat 125, BE-2018, Antwerp, Belgium
Attendance is free of charge, refreshments and lunch will be provided during the day.
Please note the number of participants is limited, and registration is required through the form below.
For information on travel and accommodation, please contact :
Management Assistant Business Manager, Life Science
t: +32 15 40 50 82