SGS will be an exhibitor at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, a dynamic international forum where scientists can exchange knowledge to enhance their contributions to public health.
November 11, 2013
November 13, 2013
San Antonio, United States
The 2013 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition is a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health.
In one place, scientists can meet their peers in all disciplines; discuss the latest research presented at contributed paper poster sessions; discuss projects with current and new suppliers; and enjoy a scientific program focused on the discovery, development, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products and therapies that advance science and technology. The meeting is a rich resource of knowledge about how to advance scientific projects. Attendees include scientists working in drug design, discovery, development, delivery, packaging, scale-up, clinical trials, and regulatory sciences.
SGS is pleased to welcome you to booth #2923 to meet with our scientists and attend the following poster presentations:
Monday November 11, 1:30pm
- Sample Dilution Affects the Aggregate Level in Size Exclusion (SE)-HPLC Analysis
Presented by Dr. Leu-Fen Lin
Tuesday November 12, 1:30pm
- Method Validation for Elemental Impurities in Injectable Drug Product by ICP-MS, USP <233>
Presented by Tania Russell
- Protein Conformational Elucidation to Increase Confidence in Formulation Design
Presented by Dr. Inigo Rodriguez-Mendieta
- Evaluation of the Risk Associated with Lot Release Decisions in Relation to Assay Method Performance
Presented by Gerald deFontenay
Monday November 11, 3:50pm
- New Developments in the SGS Life Science Services Global Network of Laboratories
Presented by Ferdinand Dabu
Finally, enjoy a personalized portrait drawn right at the SGS exhibit booth.
For more information and to register your place, please visit the AAPS Website