Building Up a Resilient Organization via ISO Standards
This webinar will provide an overview of business continuity related ISO standards and explain how they can be used to help develop a more resilient organization that can survive various and unexpected disruptive incidents.
October 17, 2013
October 17, 2013
The objective of this complimentary webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to provide an overview of business continuity related ISO standards (ISO 31000:2009, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 22313:2012, ISO DIS 22315, ISO 22320:2011, ISO DIS 22322, ISO 22398:2013, ISO/PAS 22399:2007, ISO/IEC 24762:2008 and ISO/IEC 27031:2011).
Then how these when embedded via a business continuity culture into the organization, can help in architecting, designing and developing a more resilient society that can be sustained against various and unexpected disruptive incidents. Each continuity related ISO standard reveals perceptions of different expert groups in terms of ICT, human, incident and emergency handling.
- Overview of business continuity related ISO standards
- ISO 31000:2009 – Risk management – Principles and guidelines
- ISO 22301:2012 – Business continuity management systems – Requirements
- ISO 22313:2012 – Business continuity management systems – Guidance
- ISO DIS 22315 – Mass evacuation -- Guidelines for planning
- ISO 22320:2011 – Emergency management – Requirement for incident response
- ISO DIS 22322 – Emergency management -- Public warning
- ISO 22398:2013 – Guidelines for exercises
- ISO/PAS 22399:2007 – Guideline for incident preparedness and operational continuity management
- ISO/IEC 24762:2008 – Guidelines for ICT disaster recovery services
- ISO/IEC 27031:2011 – Guidelines for ICT readiness for business continuity
- Test your contingency ability and supply chain resilience
- Develop a business continuity culture in your organization
- Risk managers
- Business continuity officers
- Business resilience managers
- Security managers
Click here to register for Session 1
09:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
Click here to register for Session 2
03:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. New York (Eastern Daylight Time)
You will receive logistics after approval of registration. Save the attachment to synchronize with your calendar. We hope to see you there.
*This webinar will be recorded and made available 24-48 hours after the live event via Email."
Cost: No Charge
For more information, please contact:
Global Interactive Marketing Manager
t: +63 2 848 0777 loc. 8772