Sustainability Communications – Developing Strategy and Process
This webinar will explain how organizations can use reporting and assurance as the basis for a strategic approach to effective sustainability communications.
September 26, 2013
September 26, 2013
SGS invites you to register for the complimentary webinar "Sustainability Communications – Developing Strategy and Process" on September 26, 2013.
This 45-minute complimentary webinar explores how organizations can use reporting and assurance as the foundation for a strategic approach to effective sustainability communications.
Our two panelists will present the perspectives of the communicator and the assurance provider. Topics covered include:
- Latest relevant standards and guidelines - GRI G4, Integrated Reporting Framework from IIRC, and SASB.
- Defining materiality
- How assurance communicates credibility
- How sustainability communications bolsters corporate reputation
- Role of the report in providing proof points for all sustainability communications
- Use of social media
- Developing Sustainability Communications Strategy
- What processes are needed?
- What guidelines and standards are shaping the communications landscape?
- The role of sustainability reporting in effective communications
SGS Global Product Manager
Sustainability Report Assurance
Peter T. Knight
Chairman and co-founder of the Context Group and President of Context America Inc.
Click here to Register for Session 1
09:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
Click here to Register for Session 2
09:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
02:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
03:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
09:00 a.m. New York (Eastern Daylight Time)
Cost: No Charge