SGS will be exhibiting at the Bioanalytical Congress in Berlin, Europe’s leading protein characterization and post-translation modifications conference.
September 11, 2013
September 12, 2013
Join Europe’s leading Protein Characterization & Post-translation Modifications conference on 11-12 September 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Discover the latest analytical techniques for analysing and characterising PTMs with an expanded focus on protein characterization for novel products including Biosimilars, Antibody Drug Conjugates and Fusion Proteins.
Brand New for 2013:
- 14 new speakers presenting the latest cutting edge data;
- New sessions on integrating analytics into your bioprocess;
- Expanded pre-conference symposium dedicated to PTM analysis for Biosimilars;
- Essential insights into protein characterization for Antibody Drug Conjugates, Fusion Proteins and Antibody Mixtures.
Visit and discuss your upcoming projects with SGS at booth #1.
Pre-Conference Symposium, 10 Septemb er 2013: Dr Fiona M Greer, Global Director of Biopharma Services Development at SGS M-Scan UK will be speaking on Protein Characterization and PTM analysis for Biosimilars. Specifically this workshop will address:
- Post-translational modifications and variability of quality attributes;
- How to define the Quality Target Product Profile (QTPP);
- Best practices for generating comparative data for the biosimilar side-by-side
with the originator;
- Strategies for primary and higher order structure determination;
- Update on the regulatory guidelines and requirements for analytical
For more information and to register your place, please visit the BioAnalytical Congress website.