SGS Symposium - Lamps and Luminaries 2013 - To be held in June in Dortmund, Germany
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH will host the symposium Lamps & Luminaries 2013 at SGS's branch in Dortmund Germany, where SGS experts will give a series of presentation covering a range of topics relevant to the industry.
June 6, 2013, 10:00
June 6, 2013, 16:30
On June 6, 2013, SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH will host the “SGS Lamps & Luminaries Symposium 2013” at the SGS branch in Dortmund, Germany.
As part of this unique event, SGS experts in the field of luminaries will hold a series of presentations covering a range of industry-relevant topics, including:
New ErP and Labeling Requirements - presented by Helmut Werner, SGS Germany GmbH
- Current status of the requirements, including requirements for directional lights
- Required measurements and reports
Performance / Fit-for-Use / Durability - presented by Laura Garcia-Baglietto, SGS Germany GmbH
- What does a performance evaluation of lamps and luminaries imply?
- The types of length-of-life tests by means of temperature storage and lighting assessments
Sustainability - Current Requirements - presented by Dr. Ahmad Ansari, SGS Germany GmbH
- Carbon Footprint, Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and much more
- Practical examples
Safety Standards Developments for Lamps with Integrated Ballasts - presented by Christian Maes, SGS Belgium
- What standards apply from when?
- Which changes are of significant importance?
- Clarifications to CB / ENECC
Failure and Damage Analysis for Lamps and Luminaries - presented by Dr. Olaf Günnewig, SGS Institut Fresenius GmbH
- Practical examples and recommendations
Event language: German
Date & time: 6 June 2013 from 10:00 to 16:30
Location: SGS branch in Dortmund located at - SGS Institut Fresenius GmbH, Joseph-von Fraunhofer-Straße 13, 44227 Dortmund