EU Timber Regulation Update
This webinar will provide an update on the current implementation status of the European Union Timber Regulation.
May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013
SGS invites you to register for the complimentary webinar "EU Timber Regulation Update" on May 16, 2013.
The objective of this complimentary webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to provide attendees with an update on the current implementation status of the European Union Timber Regulation. Since the last SGS EUTR Webinar in January 2012, the European Commission has published guidance for organizations in scope for the regulation. This guidance has clarified various aspects of the regulation and SGS is now in a position to pass this information to interested parties.
The webinar will discuss further information about:
- EUTR Status Update
- Requirements for documentary evidence for compliance
- The role of certification in due diligence systems
- SGS Services to support compliance
- Organizations involved with the supply and trade of timber, paper and packaging products
- Operators: Organizations or individuals responsible for placing timber on the European market.
- Traders: Organizations or individuals that purchase and or sell timber products, but do not take responsibility for first placement on the market.
- COC Client base
- CTS European Retail client base
Click here to Register for session 1
09:00 a.m. London
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam
04:00 a.m. New York
04:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
Click here to Register for session 2
03:00 p.m. London
04:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam
10:00 a.m. New York
10:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
Date: May 16, 2013 (Thursday)
Duration: 1 hour (with Q&A)
Cost: No Charge