Environment Shale Water Testing
Shale water testing and conventional oil & gas operations from SGS increase operational efficiency and equipment longevity.
Minimizing environmental impact and maintaining equipment integrity are vital to production and profitability. You can maximize profitability by ensuring the quality and integrity of flow-back and produced waters testing. Choosing high quality testing results in maximal operational efficiency and minimal production costs. SGS offers aqueous testing for the shale and conventional oil & gas industry complemented by decades of expertise in understanding our clients’ operational issues and needs.
Benefits of using SGS for your shale and conventional water testing
Our analytical testing services can help you:
- Prevent corrosion and scale issues using high quality data generated by SGS
- Create a historical database of monitoring events to review trends and reduce chemical cost
- Solve troubling problems caused by the contents of produced water and flow-back fluids
- Detect environmentally sensitive and unsafe contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide and mercury
- Monitor microbial contamination to prevent asset degradation
- Superior customer service – we provide dedicated project management to meet specific client needs in a professional and timely manner
We follow a collaborative business model, where multiple business lines converge to deliver high quality, value adding propositions to our customers. We serve our customers at a high level of excellence by utilizing and leveraging technology and operations know-how across business lines. This collaboration enables us to provide multiple service solutions through a single point of contact. Our business lines function as one entity, promoting strategic and partnership based relationships, to deliver creative, high-value-added solutions for our customers.
We offer the following unique combination of attributes:
- Staffed by industry leaders
- Decades of oil & gas experience
- Deep regulatory understanding
- Data of the highest quality
- Impeccable safety record
Upstream, midstream, downstream – problem solved. Contact us today.
Synthetic Polymer Contamination in Bottled Water
SGS mobilizes its international network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories to support the consumer water industry. Call our dedicated hotline on +41-22-739-95-25.