Environment Design Review and Verification
Design review and verification from SGS - ensures that your design complies with all relevant operational, safety, environmental and industry standards.
Whatever industry you operate in, your product or installation needs to fulfill numerous requirements. Our design review and verification service ensures that your design complies with all relevant industry standards and meets operational, safety and environmental requirements.
Why use design review and verification from SGS?
Our design review and verification service offers you highly trained staff, state-of-the-art technology and global resources, helping you to:
- Verify the design of your industrial products or installations through a comprehensive review of specifications, reports, calculations and drawings
- Test your engineering assumptions, design methods and approaches
- Provide confidence that your installation is designed to the required design and safety standards, criteria and legislation
- Ensure that all parties involved in your design phase follow the same specifications and rules
Trusted design review and verification from a leading supplier
As a trusted provider for technical verification, inspection and testing, we offer you the accreditations, technical expertise and experience of a world leader. That’s why we are the first choice for clients in all industries across the globe. Plus with our unique global network we can provide you with comprehensive design review and verification anywhere in the world.
Our design review and verification services include:
- Accelerated life time tests
- Assessment of welding procedures and welder qualification
- Evaluation of proposed corrosion protection systems
- Review of manufacturing and installations specifications
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Technical due diligence
- Verification of control and automation systems
- Verification of electrical systems
- Verification of material certificates
- Verification of mechanical facilities and piping
- Verification of process simulation, calculation and design drawings
- Verification of structural and geotechnical design
Contact us today to find out how our design review and verification service can ensure that your design complies with all relevant operational, safety, environmental and industry standards.
Synthetic Polymer Contamination in Bottled Water
SGS mobilizes its international network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories to support the consumer water industry. Call our dedicated hotline on +41-22-739-95-25.