SocialSense is an Internet of Things (IoT) application from SGS that allows full set of services for managing COVID-19 social distancing and contact tracing.
Our intelligent credit-card size wearable device is fully capable of replacing existing employee badges, complete with printed employee data, photo and access control. It enables active and real-time control of agglomeration and concentration of persons in monitored areas, such as meeting rooms, corridors, entry desks, elevators, office space, etc. The service also features emergency/panic button and motion sensor alarms in case of employee accidents.
Why choose SocialSense from SGS?
SocialSense helps you to:
- Achieve agglomeration control through person localization within a monitored area
- Ensure social distancing
- Record close contact data from other persons wearing a tracker (less than two meters, configurable)
- Get alerts for social safety distance (vibrate or light)
- Get alerts if a close contact has been infected by COVID-19 in the last two weeks
- Ensure effective contact tracing as the app logs and informs you about established close contacts in the case of COVID-19 presence
The application is compliant to GRPR privacy requirements and can also be used in various other cases, from asset monitoring and localization to geofencing and access control applications.
Our state-of-the-art proprietary IoT solutions and extensive experience provide you with the next generation of impartial trusted, verification and certification solutions.