Training, assessment and certification to ensure the cybersecurity of Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) and Operational Technology (OT) systems.
IACS and OT networks are critical infrastructure, vital for manufacturers and at a national level. Through the application and certification of security for industrial control and automation systems, we ensure efficient operations. Our approach to IACS is through internationally accredited standards, such as IEC 62443, or IEC 62351 (for the energy sector), using renowned certification schemes and potent security methodology.
Why choose IACS solutions from SGS?
We help you to:
- Ensure the cybersecurity of IACS and OT systems
- Prevent major economic and collateral damage spread through networks and conduits due to hostility, malfeasance or accident
- Safeguard availability through effective security controls
IACS cybersecurity training
Our IACS cybersecurity training solutions include:
- Introductory cybersecurity training for manufacturers, integrators and operators of IACS components and systems introducing into most relevant standards, regulation, incidents, best practices and certifications
- IEC 62443 framework
- Secure hardware/software development life cycle (IEC 62443-4-1)
- Technical security requirements for IACS components (IEC 62443-4-2)
- Secure design and coding principles, security assessment and testing
IACS cybersecurity assessment
We provide IACS cybersecurity assessment, such as:
- Cybersecurity threat and risk analysis
- Customized security assessment and penetration test campaigns for IACS components, systems and networks against relevant standards (IEC 62443 and others)
- Security related gap assessments and design reviews
- Security capability maturity assessments for organizations and business processes (IEC 62443-4-1)
IACS cybersecurity certification
We offer IACS cybersecurity certification, such as:
- Audits and certification against IEC 62443 and IEC 62351 standards
- BSZ security evaluation and certification governed by the BSI, Germany (in preparation)
- SESIP Security evaluation and certification suitable for IoT devices governed by GlobalPlatform
- Common Criteria evaluation and certification (German scheme, Dutch Scheme, Spanish Scheme, Singaporean Scheme, Norwegian Scheme, Turkish Scheme)
As leading cybersecurity experts, our state-of-the-art SGS cyberlabs around the world provide you with trusted, impartial testing, verification and certification solutions to help you meet the challenges of cybersecurity.