IT security evaluations based on the Common Criteria (CC) and Common Methodology for Information Technology Security Evaluations (CEM).
IT products, software and hardware used in eGovernment, banking, the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, healthcare, smart energy, smart buildings, telecommunication, networking, mobile devices or automotive must meet required security standards.
SGS is approved as a competent body by the following schemes to conduct IT security evaluations based on CC and CEM:
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI, Germany)
- Netherlands Scheme for Certification in the Area of IT Security (NSCIB, Netherlands)
- Centro Criptológico National (CCN, Spain)
- Certification Authority for IT Security (SERTIT, Norway)
- Singapore Common Criteria scheme (CSA, Singapore)
- Turkish Standards Institution (TSE, Turkey)
Why choose Common Criteria evaluations from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an IT security evaluation based on CC and CEM
- Evaluate and test the security of products, including software and hardware, against special security criteria up to the highest evaluation assurance level
- Confirm product resistance against attackers and high attack potential
As leading cybersecurity experts, our state-of-the-art SGS cyberlabs around the world provide you with trusted, impartial testing, verification and certification solutions to help you meet the challenges of cybersecurity.