Consumer Goods and Retail Data Analysis and Reporting
The management of data produced by clinical trials is a task that requires efficiency, expertise and the ability to deliver on time without compromising quality and integrity.
SGS is a world leader in data analysis and reporting. Our biometrics team – the largest independent data management team in Europe, staffed by over 140 data experts – has over 15 years of experience using the latest methods to meet the data management, biostatistics and medical writing needs of a wide range of clients.
Our services are flexible enough to be shaped into a tailored clinical trial data management program to meet your particular needs, whether they be for a stand-alone project or a full drug development program. Our world-class, comprehensive services include:
- Database design and setup – We create and manage a database to your specificatons, design CRFs and can write the clinical trial protocol
- Electronic data capture (EDC) – We have vast experience in setting up eCRF applications using cutting-edge solutions and managing EDC data
- CDISC compliance – SGS is an Advisory Board member for CDISC, and as a registered provider we have converted over 140 legacy trials into the CDISC model and submitted successful e-submissions in CDISC for many clients
- Statistics consultancy – We can provide advice on sample size calculations, randomization, and DSMB services
- Report writing – Our multilingual writers produce a wide range of clear, professional products to communicate your findings. Our clinical research reports adhere to ICH-E3 guidelines
SGS is a leading global data management CRO. When you work with us, you benefit from the experience and knowledge we have gained by delivering successful clinical study statistical analysis services for clients internationally. All of our systems are in complete compliance with 21CFR Part 11, so you can expect the same standards of quality and integrity that we deliver for all of our clients.