Consumer Goods and Retail Paper, Nonwovens and Packaging Testing
Paper, nonwovens and packaging testing – a wide range of testing services for the paper, nonwovens, packaging and consumer products industries.
The paper, nonwovens, packaging and consumer products industries need to meet a wide range of specifications and requirements. As a result, highly specialized testing is required. That is where SGS can help. We offer a wide range of paper, nonwovens and packaging testing to help you back up product claims, analyze the competition and improve products.
Why choose paper, nonwovens and packaging testing from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain reliable testing data to make sound business decisions or solve challenging problems
- Reconcile supplier-buyer conflicts and confirm product specifications
- Identify an appropriate testing protocol that may help you solve a pressing issue
- Develop paper testing methods to meet your needs, including non-routine paper and paperboard testing services
- Test for recyclability, food contact, migration testing, odor analysis, heavy metals, trace organics, physical properties or defect analysis
- Access a wide range of testing capabilities for nonwoven materials and products - from flushability to fiber analysis
- Develop competitive intelligence through reverse engineering
- Access backup services at peak times
- Assist with U.S. Lacey Act compliance, providing fiber analysis as part of “Due Care”
Trusted paper, nonwovens and packaging testing from a world leader
As a world-leading provider of testing, inspection, verification and certification we offer you unrivaled expertise in the paper, nonwovens and packaging industries. Our independent laboratories provide testing data and analyses to leaders in the following industries:
- Paper, pulp and print materials
- Personal care and absorbent products
- Nonwovens and consumer products
- Packaging industries
We can provide a wide range of services, including:
- ASTM, NWSP, AATCC and TAPPI test methods
- Analytical testing
- Defect/failure analysis
- Fiber testing
- Food contact testing
- Odor analysis
- Physical testing
- Reverse engineering
- Sustainability measures
- Incontinence product testing
- National brand equivalency testing
- Flushability testing
- Product component analysis
- Patent/litigation support
- Medical supplies testing
To find out more about our paper, nonwovens and packaging testing services, contact us today.
Introducing SGS Integrated Paper Services (IPS)
Discover our independent testing for paper and pulp, packaging, nonwovens, personal care products, medical supplies and related industries.