Equip your mobile devices with the technology to make life easier. Near Field Communication (NFC) technology enables fast and effective contactless payment, seamless Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connections as well as simple data transfer between devices.
SGS’s wireless laboratories are equipped and accredited for NFC Forum certification enabling you to demonstrate that your devices conform to the NFC Forum’s published specifications. The benefits of certification include:
- Listing for your device on the NFC Forum’s certified product register
- Assurance that your device will interoperate with other NFC Forum certified devices
- Credibility for your device and an incentive for other companies to put applications on it
- Showing the NFC Forum N-Mark on your device to indicate the touchpoint to trigger NFC services
- Displaying the NFC Forum Certification Mark on your sales materials and product packaging
The NFC Forum works to advance the technology, increase implementation and to inform people about Near Field Communication interoperability and its benefits. All NFC transactions take place within a very small area, anywhere from a touch to four centimeters – this proximity means there is no risk of consumers committing themselves to a transaction unknowingly.
Our global network of experienced engineers have a thorough knowledge of wireless technologies including GSM, CDMA, VCDMA, LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other short range technologies. With more than 130 years of testing, verification and certification experience we are your ideal partner for third party testing and certification of wireless devices.