Globalization and the ease of international trade mean that business is increasingly being conducted electronically. Honesty and credibility play an important role in trading platforms, but in a digital age buyers and sellers may never meet, making these value judgments more difficult. Today, a verified supplier is highly valued by buyers.
We conduct on-site verification on your behalf, including:
- Legality and authenticity
- Business capacity
- Production capacity
- Quality control and management
- Service management
Suppliers who are successful at the audit stage will be ranked as ‘Gold’ or ‘Platinum’ and will be entitled to use the SGS Verified Supplier mark.
Supplier verification program benefits
Our verified supplier mark provides a reliable way for buyers and consumers to choose their trading partners wisely, effectively and efficiently:
- Verification by a global third-party company for a vendor’s authenticity
- Save time and money on supplier selection, allowing you to focus on price and delivery
- Quick Response (QR) Code for easy access to supplier verification summaries
- SGS Network Information Centre for supplier verification summary tracking
- SGS Verified Supplier Mark & QR Code can be used in office and sales spaces, as well as on electronic platforms, according to our mark license terms
Who should participate in SGS Supplier Verification Program?
- Product manufacturers, trading, service companies or buyers who are seeking third-party verification on its suppliers
Why choose supplier verification services from SGS?
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our on-site verification protects the interests of all parties at trading platforms.
Contact your local SGS office today to find more about our supplier verification mark programs.