To export your products to Zanzibar, you need to comply with the Zanzibar Bureau of Standards (ZBS) PVoC requirements. We are approved by ZBS to provide PCA services. As a result, we provide exporters with efficient, comprehensive and tailored solutions to ensure shipments conform to Zanzibar’s standards and approved equivalents.
Why choose Zanzibar PCA services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain entry into Zanzibar
- Ensure that your products and shipments meet Zanzibar’s standards and approved equivalents
- Comply with ZBS PVoC requirements
- Confirm that your products are certified and safe for use
- Acquire your Certificate of Conformity (CoC)
- Benefit from fast turnaround times for your certifications
We provide you with:
- Physical inspection prior to shipment
- Sampling, testing and analysis in accredited laboratories
- Audit of product processes and systems
- Checking conformity with regulations and overall assessment of conformity to the required standards
Approved by the Zanzibar Bureau of Standards (ZBS) to provide PCA services
As a world-leading provider of certification, inspection, verification and testing services, we offer unrivaled experience in managing conformity assessment programs around the globe. As the ZBS’s approved provider of PCA services, we offer you a dedicated software platform, hundreds of laboratories worldwide, a global presence in over 165 countries and in-depth expertise in Zanzibar’s PVoC requirements.
The categories of products that are covered by Zanzibar’s PVoC program include goods such as:
- Toys and sports
- Electrical and electronics
- Chemical products
- Mechanical materials and gas appliances
- Paper and stationery
- Furniture (wood and metal articles)
- Textile, leather, plastic and rubber
- Safety (personal protective) equipment
- Food and food products
- Used products
- Fuel products
To discuss your Zanzibar PVoC PCA requirements, contact us today.