Even when you have invested time and resources in selecting the right raw materials and production process for a product, there is a risk that technical aspects of the production process will compromise the quality or safety of your product and slow down its progress to market.
SGS product development support services offer technical assistance to clients from across a wide range of industries to give them peace of mind that the technical aspects of their business strategy will not get in the way of meeting the expectations of regulatory bodies in their chosen markets.
Our highly skilled experts specialize in technical development for quality assurance, and their focus is always on providing innovative technical solutions where problems arise. In taking on full responsibility for the technical aspects of your business, they offer significant savings to your business, precluding the need for in-house technical staff and equipment.
We tailor our programs to meet the specific needs of your business. However, technical consultancy can include:
- Writing technical specifications for product development and manufacture
- Validation of specific requirements
- Label verification and instructions verification
- Assisting with technical documentation, including translation
- Definition of internal testing protocols
- Technical interpretation
- Private label support for retailers launching their own product lines
- Help with interpretation of regulations
SGS has a strong reputation for world-class technical assistance for product compliance, opening up international markets to clients who may otherwise be confused by regulatory requirements. Drawing on the decades of experience we have of providing technical assistance in product development and manufacture, our experts can advise on a program that will put quality and safety first as your products progress to market.