XploreIQ for Metals and Mining
Transforming how you explore the world.
As new precious and base metal deposit discoveries become less frequent, mining companies must become more efficient with their spending. To make the most of your exploration budget, you need accurate targeting and the ability to minimize operational and financial risks. XploreIQ will help you determine any future potential for resource expansion and optimize your exploration investment.
Why use XploreIQ?
XploreIQ uses machine learning applications to help identify correlations and trends through the use of powerful statistical algorithms. It adds value to both your historical and existing scientific data and is especially useful if you are in the process of creating a new geological model and exploration targets.
By adding XploreIQ to your exploration plan, we can help you build an efficient exploration program, save money and realize a quicker return on your investment.
The quality of the machine learning algorithm is critical to ensuring the success of a project. We use three algorithms with both our own GENESIS™ software and Microsoft Azure:
- Specialized phylogenetic algorithm process – the starting point for 3D modeling
- Boosted classification tree algorithm process – aims to minimize prediction error
- Bayesian gaussian latent variable process – useful for dealing with missing data
We can integrate XploreIQ with a broad range of services to optimize your mining project from exploration to feasibility. Our services include:
- Customizable software solutions
- Ore body modeling and resource estimation
- Mine engineering
- Mine audits
- Sample selection for metallurgical tests
As the global expert in 3D geological modeling and mineral resource evaluation, we provide 3D modeling and resource estimation solutions for a wide array of commodities.
- Experts with practical mining and geological experience and world-renowned geostatistical knowledge
- A global network of state-of-the art laboratories
- Pioneering mineral software technology
- Cutting edge geostatistical techniques
Contact an expert for more information
Send us your details and we’ll be in touch.