SGS delivers clinical trials with high-quality data across the Americas and Europe. Our comprehensive clinical trial management services offer you tailored solutions and global coverage with local knowledge.
SGS helps you bring new therapies to market safely and quickly through experienced staff, efficient and accurate feasibility and optimized start-up timelines – with a flexible, customer-focused approach.
With over 40 years of experience as a full-service contract research organization, we provide a wide range of integrated services across the USA – from drug development consultancy activities to Phase I-IV trial management, as well as bioanalytical and QC testing. We offer unrivaled expertise in international project management and clinical monitoring, and we operate a global network of therapeutic-specific key opinion leaders, subject-matter experts and pre-qualified investigator trial sites. We also provide regulatory guidance and regulatory IND/NDA submission experience in the USA, Canada and Europe, along with expertise in drug import regulations and procedures for every country in Europe and North America.
Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Services
Clinical Pharmacology Unit
Clinical Trial Management (Phase I-IV)
Clinical Study Feasibility Services
Our flexible clinical trial management solution provides you with:
- Strategic, data-driven feasibility which allows fast, easy access to patient groups
- A robust and systematic approach to clinical site evaluation and selection, using local feasibility experts
- An extensive global network of therapeutic-specific key opinion leaders, subject-matter experts and pre-qualified investigator trial sites
- Experienced customer-focused project managers, based across Europe and North America
- Comprehensive site management and quality-focused clinical monitoring
- An international network of highly qualified and trained local CRAs
- Medical monitoring and pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory guidance and a dedicated team of regulatory affairs experts in place for 70 countries, including the US
- Integrated CTMS and eTMF on an industry-leading platform
- Integrated data cleaning, analysis and reporting in collaboration with our biometrics team
- Medical and regulatory advice for clinical development plans and study protocol designs