Technical Staffing Services Portfolio
SGS Technical Staffing Services – project management, recruitment, mobility and payroll solutions anywhere in the world.
We eliminate risk through innovative, tailor made talent solutions, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
Unlike our competitors, each of our talent solutions offers a dedicated Account Manager or team, further supported by the diverse network of SGS technical expertise.
Learn about our services in more detail.
We provide and manage complete teams for all stages of a project's life cycle. Whether you're looking for a team of HSE professionals or expertise in commissioning, SGS can provide you with an on-site team to meet your project schedule and budget needs, reducing your hiring and screening times.
We understand that talent needs to be made aware of great opportunities that meet their career aspirations. We actively hunt for talent that is active in the workplace, not those searching for their next career move or on job boards.
Our defined recruitment methods, including extensive research and selection tools and multiple pro-active resourcing techniques. We benefit from being part of a technical services company with in-depth knowledge of all the technical disciplines we recruit for.
Our permanent recruitment solutions are fully customizable and include:
- Thorough understanding of the applicable market, requirements and exceptions
- Methodical approach to the search and selection process
- Pre-screening and in-depth interviewing techniques
- Access to a hidden market of highly-qualified professionals
A flexible, skilled workforce is key to your success. Contract employees thrive on a variety of challenges and placements, and can be an effective, cost-efficient way to resource your project.
We partner with you to efficiently and effectively fill skill gaps throughout the project life cycle – from feasibility to operations. The global expanse of our expertise and flexibility of approach means we can work alongside you, to meet your needs.
From single placements to teams of multi-discipline engineers, we can accommodate mass recruitment for the most ambitious timescales.
Our flexible contract recruitment solutions include:
- Talent pool building, allowing you to avoid skill shortages and reduce time to hire
- Dedicated assignment support for contract employees
With our global footprint and local teams, we can help support local and international contract and payroll needs anywhere in the world. Our solutions include:
- Expertise in dealing with local and global regulations
- Assurance of full contractor compliance management with local employment regulations, including status of personnel, co-employment, income tax and SS regulations
- Dedicated SGS teams for the duration of projects
- Smooth and efficient multi-currency payment of employees across the globe
- High standard of administration, with timely and accurate processing of invoices and purchase orders
Large-scale recruitment poses logistical issues for any company. Bringing in extra staff and resources for short periods can be costly, both in time and money. We offer bespoke mobility solutions, including full workforce and logistics handling.
- Mass recruitment of contract staff
- Ad-hoc/freelance resource
- Contract-to-permanent placements
- Local and international recruitment and relocation
- Contractor management
Working in a Managed Services relationship means that the SGS team becomes part of your business. We are the central point of contact for all hiring needs, managing all aspects of the process and tracking costs and performance – optimizing your recruitment efforts and allowing you to focus on core business. Our solutions include:
- Management of the transition with current suppliers, renegotiating their general terms and conditions
- All research, advertising, sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, coordination, and support throughout the offer process
When you start working with us, we can fully manage the transition process from your current arrangement to your new solution. Using our expertise to handle the transition improves efficiency and reduces overheads, allowing you to focus on core business activities.
Have a project in mind?
Contact us to go through your requirements in detail.