SGS Acquisitions: Introducing BFA
SGS BFA enhances our portfolio with a range of testing repair, engineering and maintenance services for pumps, valves, hydraulics and plastics systems.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, SGS BFA provides testing, repair, engineering and maintenance services for pumps, valves, hydraulics and plastics systems. SGS BFA serves a diverse range of customers in the manufacturing, water, utilities, waste management, mining, and the oil and gas industries. BFA expertise will diversity our industrial activities in Australia and enable us to expand these services outside current operating areas.
Founded in 2000, SGS BFA has experienced strong growth, with more than 38 highly skilled employees working across Australia.
Extending our capabilities
SGS BFA will add the following expertise to our service portfolio:
- Cost and benefit analysis to deliver a stronger bottom line for clients
- Performance and efficiency enhancement for equipment and processes
- Extension of asset life, prioritizing performance and reliability
- Downtime minimization by preventing breakdowns
- A customized approach
How the BFA acquisition will benefit SGS customers
The SGS BFA acquisition will:
- Provide state-of-the-art equipment and asset monitoring
- Help us to deliver 24/7 support and a custom workshop with full capabilities
- Offer streamlined processes and methodologies to help our clients achieve greater efficiency
- Enable us to provide diversified expertise across new and existing industry sectors
- Deliver preventative and predictive maintenance and increased asset uptime for our clients
- Enhance our industrial network with a ‘a one-stop-shop’ for our clients
To find out more about our new SGS BFA repair, engineering and maintenance services for pumps, valves, hydraulics and plastics systems, or send us an inquiry, fill out the form below: