Understand the new requirements of FSSC v5.1 with SGS Academy Training Courses.
FSSC v5.1 incorporates the GFSI version 2020.1 requirements. SGS Academy is offering a wide range of courses to help you understand the main changes in FSSC v5.1 and how they should be implemented within your organization, in preparation for your audit.
Over recent years, SGS Academy has adopted the 6Es method – Examine, Explore, Ensure, Enable, Establish, Evaluate – when developing and delivering training, to ensure it is adaptable to all learner requirements and learning styles. From classroom based, through to digital delivery methods (eLearning, VILT, Blended), all our courses are developed using the latest industry knowledge and tools. Workshops and interactions play an important role for learners’ retention of knowledge.
These are just some of the courses you can access globally in multiple languages:
- FSSC v5.1 Introduction Course
- FSSC v5.1 Internal Auditor Course
- FSSC v5.1 Implementation Course
- FSSC v5.1 Introduction and Implementation Course
- FSSC v5.1 Lead Auditor Course
- FSSC v5.1 Bundle (Introduction, Internal Auditor and Implementation)
- FSSC v5.1 & HACCP Introduction Course
- FSSC v5.1 & HACCP Internal Auditor Course
- FSSC v5.1 & HACCP Implementation Courses
- FSSC v5.1 & HACCP Bundle (FSSC v5.1 Introduction, HACCP Introduction, Internal Auditor and Implementation)
Contact us today to explore more topics and course levels in different countries.