Reduce risks and manage greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions when building your supply chain and procuring from other countries.
Procuring products and services from other countries can enable you to optimize your costs and improve competitiveness. However, sourcing from overseas can bring challenges such as:
- Quality issues
- Supplier compliance and legislative assurance
- Communication and cultural challenges
- Project delivery schedules
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) and ethical issues
- Fabrication quality and visibility
- Traceability and quality of raw materials
- Compliance of products with destination market, legal and final customer requirements
Our global reach and localized expertise enable us to provide a wide range of procurement services to ensure you identify suitable suppliers and eliminate risks.
We can also help you on your pathway to decarbonization by measuring and managing supply chain emissions that fall into Scope 3 of the GHG Protocol.