Lincolnshire Life Sciences Lab Expansion
Microbiology and sterility testing in a new state-of-the art facility
The microbiology and sterility section of SGS’s life science laboratory in Lincolnshire is relocating to a new state-of-the-art facility, next door to the current facility. The new 19,500 square foot building offers improved productivity for faster TAT, increased microbiology and sterility laboratory space, and improved environmental and facility controls.
- New cleanrooms and microbiology testing labs under state-of-the-art HEPA controls
- Rees wireless temperature and humidity monitoring system for all controlled areas
- Added space for segregation and specialization of microbiology and sterility operations
- Upgraded phone and IT systems throughout the facility
- New point-of-use purified water systems throughout the facility
Our current facility at 616 Heathrow Drive will continue to house our chemistry laboratories, as well as our sample receipt, log-in, client services, quality and administrative departments.