E&E Testing and Certification Services for the US and Canada
SGS Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) labs provide electrical and electronic (E&E) testing and certification services for the US and Canadian markets.
The SGS North America Listed Mark helps your company demonstrate the conformity of its E&E products to US and Canadian standards – all through our OSHA-accredited NRTL labs.
The SGS North America Listed Mark is widely accepted throughout the US and Canada by retailers and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs). SGS is officially recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in the US and is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC). For products outside the workplace, SGS is separately accredited to certify products under ISO 17065.
SGS Solutions for the US and Canadian Markets
- The capabilities of multi-national compliance firms with the logistical agility of a smaller specialized lab
- FCC testing and certification
- Product safety, EMC testing, materials testing, and lithium ion battery testing under one roof
- Recognition by global retailers and AHJs
- Increased visibility for your product’s quality and safety through the SGS Safety Mark
- Streamlined certification and maintenance fees
- OSHA NRTL certification and NRTL labs in China
E&E testing and certification services from a trusted word leader
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
Thanks to our NRTL status in the US and accreditation by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), we can help you achieve compliance with the relevant US and Canadian electrical and electronics regulations covering:
- Product safety
- Field labelling
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Hazardous locations
- Energy efficiency
- Other E&E global access regulations that can help your consumer products achieve access to other countries and markets around the world
Whether you need testing or services in the fields of inspection, certification, supply chain monitoring, outsourcing, training or auditing, we can support your business every step of the way.