Automotive Supply Chain Development
Ensure quality, delivery and efficiency throughout the vehicle production lifecycle.
An automotive development project faces many challenges. Problems at any point in the supply chain – issues with product quality, deliveries, incompetent suppliers or employees, or a lack of compliance with regulations – can have a catastrophic effect.
SGS can help you to ensure the success of your project with quality planning, quality assurance and supplier management, from design and product development to launch. We will help you to reduce risks, minimize costs and build a reliable, competitive and high performance supply chain.
- SGS engineers to support the complete project management of advanced product quality planning (APQP) or parts of the product development process
- On-site quality engineers to ensure the success of the supplier product part approval process (PPAP), ramp up serial production and minimize global footprint
- Quality assurance experts to ensure that quality, timing and product choice is right from the beginning
- Supplier management services to support your supplier development, supplier evaluation and supplier performance management strategy
- Supplier audit experts to identify supply chain risk and potential improvement areas according to IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5 and customized supplier auditing schemes
- Training in the use of quality engineering and optimization tools
We are the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, with a global network of laboratories, test centers and quality management experts. We support quality excellence throughout supply chains around the world.
Enter your details below to learn more.