Agriculture and Food GLP Field Trials
GLP field trials from SGS – an extensive range of field trial services to help you ensure Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
GLP principles specify how the study for your pesticides, seed varieties and fertilizers should be conducted. Accuracy in planning, performance and documentation is vital at all times. Our GLP field trials offer you accredited operations, standardized operating procedures, a proven field trial document system, trained and experienced staff, and state-of-the-art equipment to prevent bias in the studies performed.
A wide range of GLP field trial services
Benefit from one single contract offering a range of truly international services, including:
- Crop residue trials
- Crop rotation
- Environmental impact
- Field leaching
- Water monitoring
- Operator exposure
- Soil accumulation
- Soil dissipation
Trusted GLP field trials from a world leading provider
We offer many years of experience in the planning and coordination of GLP field trials related to exposure assessment in dietary, operator, environmental impact and ecotoxicology in multiple locations and climates. Our facilities comply with the relevant industry-specific quality management systems for conducting regulatory GLP studies for local, international and global submissions.
We can also provide GLP study directorship and project management, including:
- Consultation on the relevant extent of study/accreditation criteria
- Developing tailored study design
- Selection of suitable locations in required countries and regions
- Study protocol development and protocol amendments
- Integration of our proprietary project management tool (MORE) for trial supervision
- Preparation of the final field report and the inclusion of the analytical phase into a summary report
To discuss your GLP field trial requirements, please contact us today.