Agriculture and Food FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification – Internal Auditor Training
This training provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on food safety management systems (FSMS) and to contribute to their continual improvement.
Participants are expected to have knowledge of food safety management systems and FSSC 22000 before attending this training. The background knowledge is provided on the Food Safety Management Systems Awareness Training.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems, in accordance with FSSC 22000 and ISO 19011
- Explain the purpose and structure of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1
- Explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of FSMS aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for FSMS auditors
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Contact SGS today to find out more benefits of FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor Training.