Valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance from SGS – assures the accuracy of your industrial instrumentation and valves in accordance with relevant standards.
The accuracy and reliability of the instruments and devices designed to monitor, control and supervise your industrial processes is vital. Our valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance service assures the accuracy of your instruments and consistent process control.
Why use valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance from SGS?
Our qualified instrument technicians have the training and equipment necessary to provide you with state-of-the art testing and calibration. We can help you:
- Verify the accuracy of your industrial instrumentation and valves in accordance with relevant standards and the best available techniques
- Reduce disruption, as we can perform tests on site
- Eliminate instrument-related problems and decrease process downtime caused by control failures
Trusted Valve and Instrumentation Calibration and Maintenance from a Leading Provider
With a global network of more than 1,000 offices and laboratories, we are the preferred international partners for companies involved in industrial projects around the world. We offer you unrivaled expertise in electrical and instrumentation services, including maintenance, calibration, design, assembly and commissioning.
The following instruments and devices can be calibrated and controlled in our specialized instrument calibration laboratories or on your site:
- Flow computers, pressure gauges and pressostats
- Level gauges
- Magnetic, vortex, positive displacement and mass flow meters
- Pressure, level, temperature and flow transmitters
- Thermometers and thermo devices
We work closely with your production, planning, engineering and maintenance departments, to provide valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance services, including:
- Certification according to all relevant standards and regulations
- Inspection, calibration and maintenance of safety and relief valves
- Management of reference instrument calibration
- Mobile calibration laboratories
- Mobile instrumentation and electrical maintenance workshops
- Mobile valve maintenance and calibration workshops
- Next calibration due date
- Predictive maintenance of control valves through the use of a portable micro-processed diagnosis system
- Provision of instrumentation and electrical work teams for turnarounds
- Valve calibration in-situ
Contact us today to find out how our valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance services can assure the accuracy of your industrial instrumentation and valves in accordance with relevant standards.