ISO 22000:2018 auditor transition training – understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and the changes from ISO 22000:2005.
This course will provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Perform an audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 or the equivalent
- Report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the management system
Upon completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Communicate any changes in FSMS specific requirements arising because of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
This course is a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certificated training course: 2000-PT 254.
Learners who pass both the examination and continuous assessment will be issued a certificate of achievement that satisfies the formal training requirement for an individual seeking certification as an IRCA auditor/lead auditor. The certificate of achievement is valid for a period of five years from the date of the last day of the course for the purpose of certifying as an auditor with the CQI/IRCA.
Learners who do not pass the continuous assessment and have been in attendance for the full duration of the course will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Before starting this course, learners should have in-depth knowledge of ISO 22000:2015. It is advisable that they also have prior knowledge of Annex SL.
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us to find out more about our ISO 22000:2018 auditor transition training course.