Do you know who supplies your suppliers?
The Textile and Apparel and Cosmetics Industries are Facing Many Challenges
Transparency is a necessity and should be considered to anticipate, avoid and mitigate risks, such as:
- Uncertified supplier facilities
- Toxic and/or unregulated chemical use
- Child labor, forced labor, and poor working conditions
- Health and safety hazards in facilities
- Chemical use impacts (the textile industry consumes 25% of all chemicals manufactured in the world)
- Unapproved outsourcing (when undeclared factories are involved in production)
- Quality production
- Regulatory non-compliance
With product safety and security at the top of every government’s priority list, industries need new ways to assure supply chain integrity. You need to know your suppliers are fully certified and follow up-to-date safety regulations. Non-compliance could have a catastrophic effect on your business and brand.
Keeping ahead of constantly changing regulations can be time consuming. Transparency-One can reduce your workload and guarantee your products meet all relevant textile regulations.
Discover, Analyze and Monitor all Suppliers, Components and Facilities
Transparency-One enables companies to discover, analyze and monitor all suppliers, components and facilities in their entire supply chain. It uses real-time supply chain data to reduce risk, identify component origins and ensure compliance.
Using cutting edge cloud-based technology and our global experience in product testing and certification, Transparency-One allows manufacturers to:
- Verify supplier certifications and identify vulnerabilities
- Proactively reduce risk to your brand
- Enable quick and efficient responses to potential crises
- Provide customers with up-to-date information
- Gain consumer loyalty and trust
Transparency-One offers supply chain mapping, visibility, product compliance and safety, from source to store. It allows you to minimize risk to your business from fraud, unsafe facilities and unknown sources.
With Transparency-One, you can identify potential risks to your supply chain to maintain production levels and guarantee product safety. Using risk based analysis, we can advise you of the best strategies for risk mitigation. With real-time data, we can plan, implement and monitor the effectiveness of intervention strategies, allowing you to respond efficiently to events as they happen. Transparent, up-to-date information leads to enhanced production and stronger consumer trust.
Quality, safety and efficiency are key drivers in all global textile supply chains. Transparency-One can help you safeguard business sustainability, product desirability, brand marketability, and customer trust.
Contact us to learn more about our solution and discuss your unique requirements.