Tender support from SGS – ensure an accurate tender phase with expert tender documentation preparation, analysis, and negotiation.
The tender phase of your project is a time consuming and resource intensive task. Our comprehensive tender support service provides expert tender documentation preparation and analysis, and helps ensure an accurate tender procedure to prepare and negotiate all project bids.
Why choose tender support from SGS?
We can help you
- Ensure a successful tender phase with strategic planning
- Create accurate tender documentation, outlining all key performance requirements
- Define a strategic plan and choose the right bidders
- Ensure all goods and services meet the quality assessment and are in full regulatory compliance
- Ensure successful negotiations
- Apply best practice tender procedures
Trusted Tender Support from a World Leader
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited experts offers you unsurpassed experience. As a result, we are the preferred international provider for clients requiring effective tender support. Our unique global reach enables us to provide you with tender support services anywhere in the world.
Our tender support service includes:
- Review of your project to gain an understanding of your requirements
- Document review
- Analysis of the technical and quality assessment
- Preparation of documentation, such as ‘Requests for Proposal (RFP)’ and ‘Invitation to Tender (ITT)’
- Selection of suitable contractors
- Analysis of the defined technical and commercial data
- Bidders prequalification
- Bid evaluation and negotiation
- Terms and conditions
- Project planning
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Resource planning
- External analytical studies
- Tender procedures
- Contract award
To discuss how we can offer you extensive support to ensure a successful tender phase, contact us today.