Join to find out about seed treatment and its benefits. We will share the SGS step-by-step process for the development of biological seed treatment solutions.
As per the EU green deal, and other government initiatives, biological products aim to reduce the use of chemical and mineral fertilizers.
Advances in seed treatment solutions allow for seed health and nutrition/soil improvement to be combined in one solution. The compatibility of different solutions added to seeds need to be assessed to avoid negative impacts on the efficacy of products or the overall performance of seedlings.
In this webinar, we will provide more details on seed treatment and its benefits. We will share SGS’s step-by-step process for the development of biological seed treatment solutions. These steps provide an overview of:
- Loading rate and treatment coverage
- Seed germination and vigor
- Seed treatment application
- Seed safety studies
- Compatibility testing
- Dust-off testing, plantability and flowability testing
- What is seed treatments/amendments and their benefits?
- Six step process for biological seed care solutions
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +41 22 739 91 11