Delivering Independent energy sector technical advice and field unitization, redetermination and regulatory support.
Independent technical advice and field unitization, redetermination and regulatory support.
With our unrivaled energy sector expertise, we offer independent technical advice for legal disputes, and support or carry out field unitization and redetermination projects. Plus, we provide regulatory support to governments and institutions.
Why choose techno-legal studies from SGS?
We help you to:
- Get independent studies and technical advice
- Benefit from our in-depth knowledge of exploration, development, production, decommissioning, due diligence and project finance
- Gain support from legal advisors, specialized in energy industry regulations
Our subject matter experts understand your operational needs and can harness the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection and analytical testing services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools.
With a proven track record in unitization and redetermination studies, successfully acting as expert or advisor in numerous projects, we offer:
- Unit operating agreement preparation
- Unitization advice
- Redetermination advice
- Devil’s advocate
- Sensitivity studies to define exposure
- Expert Witness
Technical advice can focus on detailed technical work and document preparation, or on a review of your own work. In over 20 major projects spread across Europe, Africa and Australia, we have acted as strategic and technical advisor during the preparation of submissions to experts.
201 Route 17 North,
7th and 8th Floors,
Rutherford, New Jersey, 07070,