Gearbox inspection services from SGS – minimize expensive wind turbine repairs and unplanned down time.
To ensure efficient performance, regular condition monitoring of your wind turbine gearbox is vital. Our gearbox inspection services help you detect failures as early as possible and ensure the efficiency of your wind turbines.
Why choose gearbox inspection services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Benefit from regular condition monitoring of your gearbox
- Detect failures of critical components early
- Plan repair works during periods of low wind speeds or planned down time
- Minimize repair and maintenance costs while maximizing production time
Gearbox Inspection Services from a Global Leader in Renewable Energy
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited experts offers you unsurpassed experience in the renewable energy sector. Our dedicated, in-house wind energy competence center and unique global reach enable us to provide you with inspection and certification of offshore wind farm projects across the globe.
Our gearbox inspection for wind turbines includes:
- Inspection of gearbox components using video-endoscopy
- Examination of components’ condition
- Sampling of oil and lubricants
- An extensive range of laboratory tests to cover all applications
- Condition monitoring
- Expert diagnosis of wind turbine components and lubricant condition
Our detailed evaluation of your gearbox is conducted by highly skilled machinery and chemical engineers who are experienced in providing corrective advice. Our reports will help you to prioritize the action needed to ensure efficient gearbox operation.
To discuss how our gearbox inspection services can help you avoid expensive repair costs and downtime, contact us today.
201 Route 17 North,
7th and 8th Floors,
Rutherford, New Jersey, 07070