Gain the insights you need to make fully informed decisions on your asset’s development based on thorough analysis and consistent reservoir modeling.
A comprehensive range of field development and exploration studies from SGS.
We enable you to make informed and confident decisions in your field development with advice on the most suitable scenarios for optimizing hydrocarbon recovery. With in-depth integrated reservoir expertise, our field development and exploration studies provide you with the insights you need, based on thorough analysis and consistent reservoir modeling.
Why choose field development and exploration studies from SGS?
We enable you to:
- Benefit from thorough analysis and consistent reservoir modeling for more informed decision making
- Gain advice on the most suitable scenarios for optimizing hydrocarbon recovery
- Enjoy high standards of quality assurance
Particular topics that can be covered in stand-alone or integrated exploration or field development studies include:
- Seismic interpretation
- Play evaluation, prospect identification and block/prospect ranking
- Reservoir characterization, quantification and geostatistics
- Static and dynamic reservoir modeling
- Deterministic and stochastic volumetrics calculations
- Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis
- Production forecasting
- Decline curve analysis
- Economic analysis/modeling
- Drilling and completion engineering
- Concept selection
- Facilities engineering and design
As a world-leading provider, we have performed hundreds of field studies for a wide variety of clients across the globe. Our strength in integrated reservoir and exploration studies is based on the integration of disciplines (subsurface, wells, drilling and facilities) throughout the study execution and high standards of quality assurance.
Our performance is supported by our strong technical background spanning the entire spectrum of upstream disciplines, including:
- Advanced seismic interpretation
- Reservoir geology
- Reservoir and petroleum engineering
- Production technology
- Petroleum economics
- Well and facility engineering
201 Route 17 North,
7th and 8th Floors,
Rutherford, New Jersey, 07070,