Join our live webinar to gain insight into emerging risk detection, how it works, how AI-powered tools may help and much more.
Food safety is a shared responsibility between the private and public sectors. We will discuss with industry experts how AI can help make different sources and different types of food safety information instantly available. After all, this is becoming increasingly important due to the vast amount of accessible information, both for early warning and to support informed and rapid risk management decision making. During the webinar, we will discuss the future of AI-powered tools and provide examples of how ChatGPT conversational models can transform certain food safety activities.
- Emerging risk detection – how it works
- Panel discussion: Is a shift in emerging risk detection through the use of AI-powered tools on the horizon?
- Dr. Hans Marvin, Senior Scientist Food Safety|Wageningen Food Safety Research, WFSR
- Richard Stadler, Head of Nestlé Institute of Food Safety & Analytical Sciences, Nestlé
- Michael Weidner, Lawyer & Partner, Kozianka & Weidner
- Nicola Colombo, Global Head of SGS Digicomply
- Yvonne Pfeifer, Global Data Services Lead, SGS DigiComply
This webinar is aimed at food safety experts, affiliates managing food safety projects and anyone interested in learning more about AI-powered emerging risk detection.
Can't make a live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498
Plot No. 127, Mafinga Street,
Kingsway Kinondoni Road, P.O.Box 2249, 2249,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania