Confirm the compliance of your infrastructure project with the Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure (SuRe) standard.
SuRe is a global voluntary standard, developed to drive the integration of sustainability and resilience into infrastructure development and upgrades. SuRe provides a globally applicable common language for infrastructure project developers, financiers and public sector institutions.
We offer SuRe certification and audits to confirm the compliance of your infrastructure project with the standard.
Why choose SuRe certification and audits from SGS?
We help you to:
- Confirm international sustainability and resilience best practice
- Boost your infrastructure project’s sustainability and resilience
- Reduce risks and increase resource efficiency
- Increase infrastructure project quality and its resilience to climate change
- Attract capital investment
Trusted SuRe Certification and Audits From a World-leading Service Provider
As a world leader in certification, inspection, testing and verification services, we offer in-depth expertise in SuRe requirements. The applicability of SuRe includes (but is not limited to) the following infrastructure services:
- Solid waste management
- Transport nodes, networks and fleet
- Communication networks
- Social infrastructure
- Food systems
- Mining and extractive industries
SuRe certification can be achieved in any of these development phases:
- Planning and design
- Restoration or upgrade
- Augmentation and/or decommissioning