Energy yield assessment from SGS – determine the expected annual energy yield of your planned power plant.
The energy yield of your power plant is dependent on a number of factors. Our energy output assessment service takes into account these different influences to determine the expected annual energy yield of your planned power plant.
Why choose the energy yield assessment from SGS?
We can help you:
- Determine the expected annual energy yield of your planned power plant through our advanced computer simulation techniques
- Calculate whether your PV system can be operated profitably using the results of our assessment
- Ensure that your cost calculations are as realistic as possible so you can make informed decisions
Trusted Energy Yield Assessment from World Leading Experts
As the world’s leading certification, testing, verification and inspection company, we are the trusted choice for clients that require high quality services for power plants across the world. As a result of our experience and expertise, you can rest assured of our reputation as the benchmark for quality and integrity.
Our global knowledge and state-of-the-art facilities for solar technology ensure that manufacturers develop better solar products that are marketable worldwide. Plus, as well as offering you testing and certification, we can also serve the entire value chain and project life cycle of the solar industry.
Our energy output assessment service includes:
- Service-related data collected or determined on-site using long-term measurements or international weather records
- Calculation of the expected annual energy yield by computer simulation
To find out more about our energy output assessment, contact us today.