Clinical trial project management services from SGS offer tailor-made solutions for delivering Phase I-IV clinical trials – on time and on budget, while exceeding international quality standards.
Clinical trials must be carefully managed to ensure successful execution. We offer tailor-made solutions to deliver Phase I-IV clinical trials. With a highly experienced team of project managers, we ensure your clinical trial project is not only completed on time and on budget, but also meets and exceeds international quality standards. We carefully manage every aspect, monitoring your endpoints and ensuring crisp execution of your study.
Why choose clinical trial project management services from SGS?
We offer you:
- International and local trial management and oversight
- Vendor setup and oversight
- Clinical development program consulting
- Study design and protocol writing
- Tailor-made recruitment and retention programs
- In depth feasibility studies and risk assessment plans for country evaluation, including:
- Regulatory environment
- Disease prevalence
- Patient access
- Site capabilities
- Clinical site qualification and selection
- Online access to enrollment status and projections, as well as other KPIs through our Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Our deep infrastructure and reach provides you with:
- Easy and efficient communication with a single point of contact supported by functional leads
- Therapeutic specialist access
- Cross-functional teams offer efficiency and quality advantages
- Our network of offices work according to the same standards and procedures
- Worldwide use of a single CTMS
- Seamless collaboration between each trial management office
- Office and field-based CRAs, fully employed by SGS, offer both cost advantages and flexibility
Expert Clinical Trial Management Services from a Leading Provider
Our project managers are relentless in the pursuit of successfully delivering your study while simultaneously exceeding local and international quality standards and guidelines. We understand the importance of your study and oversee each trial with the highest levels of care and focus – from reducing data variability and delivering on primary and secondary endpoints, as well as strict adherence to timelines and budgets.
Each SGS project manager is accountable for oversight of the entire SGS team for your clinical trial or drug development program. With a company-wide standard for delivering with unparalleled quality and integrity, we encourage team ownership of each clinical trial and are dedicated to its clean and successful execution.
To discuss your clinical trial project management requirements, contact us today.